Campuses and Municipalities
EasyPark is a comprehensive, easy-to-use parking information and payment solution. The system was designed and built taking into consideration the budget constraints of municipalities, allowing for cost effective modular implementation. At the center of the system is the EasyPark in-vehicle device providing the most cost effective and secured payment for parking solution to date. EasyPark communicates with supporting information systems to provide real-time information to the driver and city.
- Municipality retains 100% of the collected parking fees
- No need for upfront capital investment
With EasyPark, there is no need for huge construction projects or to install an extensive IT system. EasyPark is simple, easy and cost effective for the municipality (and of course the driver)
- Start small and grow
With EasyPark municipalities can expand the system to accomodate the growing needs of the municipality and provide real-time information and reports
- Be the leader in your region
With EasyPark multiple municipalities can accept the same device. Be the first in your region, and your neighbors will follow your lead
- Be up and running in no time
With EasyPark, setup time is minimal and deployment is simple, easy and cost effective
Additionally, with EasyPark you can:
- change rates and zones as needed
- work in parallel with current deployed parking payment solutions
- offer a sustainable, eco-friendly solution
EasyPark is perfect for:
- Cities and zones with no existing on-street infrastructure
- Permit management
- Zones, times, privileges and restrictions, rates, groups (city workers, judges, police personnel, firefighters, handicap, etc.)
- Long-term and short-term: annual permits, hourly and special events
- Permit fraud and misuse prevention
- On-street and off-street parking as an integrated solution
- Providing a unique, simple, convenient, cost-effective solution with unmatched benefits to frequent parkers: corporate fleets, vehicles constantly on the move, professionals and more
For more information on in-vehicle parking meters, please check out these articles by Donald Shoup, Professor, Department of Urban Planning, UCLA School of Public Affairs:
Parking on a Smart Campus: Lessons for Universities and Cities
Buying Time at the Curb
The High Cost of Free Parking
Parking Benefit Districts
Campuses: Colleges, Universities, and Hospitals
In-Vehicle-Personal-Meter (IVPM) by EasyPark: A Single, Simple, Easy, Powerful, and Cost-effective solution to manage multiple parking tasks:
- A “Permit-less” Permit Solution: EasyPark provides a comprehensive permit management solution in which an electronic smart device in the vehicle completely replaces the traditional solution based on paper and plastic, stickers and decals.
- A “Meter-less” Meter Solution: Pay-as- you-go with your personal pre-paid digital meter.
- A Solution that Opens Doors: Use EasyPark’s NFC proxy capability to trigger parking lot gates.
- A Solution that Helps Manage: Permit and personal account activities, parking revenue, zone and rate updates, parking history reports, and more.
EasyPark provides colleges with a single modular solution that addresses multiple parking challenges college campuses face today with flexible Permit and Pay-as-you-Go options.
Even better, the initial cost does not change regardless of the configuration.
The EasyPark PERMIT Solution is:
- The ONLY electronic permit system that provides thousands of combinations of zones and rate options: Hourly, Daily, Monthly, Annual, Event-base, Faculty, Staff, Housing, Vendors etc. Each device is customized to reflect specific privileges, balances, and restrictions.
- The ONLY electronic permit system that drivers display in their vehicle that completely eliminates the hassle of designing, printing, and distributing new paper or plastic stickers and decals every year.
- The ONLY electronic permit system that allows colleges to change configurations and load funds or time into each device by utilizing a centralized online system.
The EasyPark Pay-as-You-Go Solution is:
- The ONLY smart solution that enables colleges to deploy permit, pay-as-you-go, or a combination of both with a single system, and without cost increments or capital investment.
- A COMPLETE green solution: NO need to cannibalize college grounds. NO need to install street meters of any kind. NO littering with paper receipts.
- Centralized Management: College manages all devices and accounts through a centralized system.
- Distributed Management Option: Individuals have online personal accounts to manage pre-defined tasks.
EasyPark also offers additional complementary solutions:
- Smartphone Mobile applications
- Real-time occupancy management
Economical and cost effective:
- Just under $3 cost per device per year: Given the lifespan of an EasyPark device, annualized cost shows real cost to be between $2 and $3 per year.
- Modular Approach: Packages are offered to accommodate entry level needs to complete campus deployment.