- The EasyPark device is an in-vehicle parking meter that allows you to pay for parking without walking to and from a parking meter.
- EasyPark enforcement hours at on/off street meters is 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 10am-8pm Saturday on Elm St. only.
- If you are using your device on Saturday, PLEASE use the Saturday zone on your EasyPark device.
- EasyPark is easy to use and will only charge you for the actual time you use!
- EasyPark must be placed IN your vehicle to avoid a citation:
- > Passenger side window
- > Driver side window
- > Dashboard face up - display clearly seen from the outside.
- If you receive a citation, please visit www.manchesternh.gov/parking and click on the link www.manchesternh.gov/departments/parking/citation-review-form.
- You can also stop by the Parking Division office at 25 Vine St. or the Ordinance Violations Bureau at City Hall.
- Please visit http://www.easyparkusa.com or the Parking Division at 25 Vine St. to purchase an EasyPark ($20) device or to get information regarding EasyPark.
- If you have any questions, feel free to call the Parking Division at 603-624-6580 or email at www.manchesternh.gov/departments/parking/contact-parking.
|Parking Funds||Reloading Fee (effective May 1, 2015)|
For amounts over $100, an additional $4.25 will be charged per each $100 or part thereof added to your account.